Every great PR campaign starts out with a solid strategy that is achievable, within budget and will produce results.
- Knowing your audiences is one of the most important parts of any communications initiative.
- Knowing your key influencers is vital and includes journalists, producers, bloggers, influencers that talk to your audience on a regular basis.
- Your messaging will need to be tailored for different audiences and is a crucial part of the PR strategy.
- Preparing for the bad is essential with a proper crises management plan in place. This should detail who is in charge of handling press inquiries, ensuring they have been trained, anticipating each possible crisis and developing a response and solution for the problem.
Our strategies include:
- Analysing research or conducting research on your behalf
- Setting objectives aligned to marketing and business objectives
- Defining audiences
- Identifying the right tactics to achieve the objectives
- Implementation plan with timelines
- Crises communications plan
- Reviews and measurement