We assist companies to develop a stakeholder engagement framework, analyse and make recommendations for the effective governance of stakeholder relationships, identify the relevant stakeholders - primary and secondary as well as develop a method of engagement, communications plan, risk management and evaluation.
Many businesses have a variety of stakeholders where close collaboration and buy in is critical to the business. The underlying idea is that partnerships between businesses and other sectors can drive sustainable development.
Visionary companies are tapping into these trends and understand the interdependence between society and company performance on the global scale. Stakeholder cooperation can improve business performance and on the flipside not keeping good relationships with stakeholders can have a damaging effect, not just on reputation but also on actual project results.
We assist businesses to develop a practical stakeholder strategy and can also implement these activities with their internal teams.
Our services include:
- Developing a stakeholder engagement framework
- Analysis and recommendations for an effective governance of stakeholder relationships
- Develop Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Determine the purpose and desired outcomes of engagement
- Identify the relevant stakeholders - primary and secondary
- Develop method of engagement
- Develop and implement the plan
- Risk Management